Thursday, August 5, 2010

Claire15




Hi everyone

I was just walking through the lounge room to go to lunch when an interesting add came on. It was advertising a show called something like 'The Botany of Desire, on at ABC1, 9.00pm tonight. It might have something about rainforests in it, so before bed tonight I'm going to turn on the TV recorder and watch it tomorrow when I have spare time. You might like to do the same. Even if it doesn't have anything about rainforests in it, it sounds like I could learn a lot about plants.

USEFUL TIP BELOW
If you are doing rainforests then save the image of the tree I attached to this post, then stick it in your power point. When you watch your power point in slideshow mode ( The F5 key for a shortcut) this picture will move and sort of represent the seasons.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment